Tuesday, 25 April 2017

INTERIOR INSPIRATION

“We had about three months to get everything they way I wanted it before leaving to shoot Scream in New Orleans for six months,” she tells us of the impressive design timeline....

“My decorators definitely pointed me in the right direction,” Young says of the design process. “They wanted the loft to feel grown-up. My last place was in West Hollywood and a...

“All of the art in the house has kind of a weird story,” says Young, walking us through the impressive gallery wall. 
“The painting above the piano is by Isom’s...

“I love to read. I have a serious collection of coffee table books. I’ve been acquiring over years,” says Young.
The actress credits her designers with the adept blend of...

Dramatic, architectural statement lighting from Edison bulb sconces to exposed wire chandeliers pepper the space with sophisticated verve. 
“Lighting is something I always notice in...



Young majored in creative writing and poetry at USC. Isom studied at Berkeley College of Music in Boston. Both landed in L.A. in pursuit of their perspective artistic careers. “Isom gave me...

Pictures: My Domaine

No comments:

Post a Comment